Collectible Auto Information
Foremost's program insures cars 25 years old and older that are considered antiques, muscle cars, and also cars considered modified, customs, exotics, kit cars and more!
J.C. Taylor (JCT) is the agency and underwriter for the Foremost collectible auto program. They provide agent service, handle commissions and contracts, billing, binding, and quoting. All policies are written on Foremost paper.
Floods are the number one natural disaster in the United States, and the least-insured peril. Just a few inches of water could cost a homeowner thousands of dollars – and yet, most people don't realize their homeowners polices won't cover flood damage.
Why not make the Foremost Choice® for these customers? Foremost® offers flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program.
Flood Program Benefits and Facts
- Commissions: Start at 15% and can grow to 20%.
- Flood Bonus: Paid annually based on flood PIF/GWP growth.
- Higher homeowners retention rates: Overall rates have been 7-10 points higher with flood!
- Data and information can be received via an IVANS account for Flood.
- Dedicated support Mon - Fri, 8 am - 8 pm ET.
- Rollover assistance.
- 24/7 claims reporting.
- Rates for all companies are set by federal government, so it's a level playing field.
- Coverage is available in all 50 states (Note: Flooding events have occurred in all 50 states and 98% of counties in the U.S.).
- Coastal counties account for 39% of the total U.S. population.
- Just because a home lender doesn't require flood insurance doesn't mean the dwelling isn't at risk of flooding. In most cases, it can take 30 days after purchase for a flood policy to take effect.
- Coverage is available for homes or businesses.
- Anyone in a participating community can purchase flood insurance.
- Low-cost coverage is available for properties that are not in high-risk areas.
- Coverage is available for tenants as well as property owners.
- We can offer up to $250,000 of building coverage and $100,000 in personal property coverage.
- Foremost Supply Source – Get marketing materials to promote the Foremost flood program by calling 800-527-3905 or by visiting the Supply Source tab.
- NFIP marketing brochures – The NFIP offers a broad selection of free generic marketing materials (brochures, stuffers and information sheets). The order form for these supplies is available at: http://www.fema.gov(Opens in a new window).
- NFIP website – Agents.Floodsmart.gov contains information and marketing resources.
- Foremost Flood Insurance Waiver Form (Opens in a new window)
- View the Foremost flood insurance quick start guide(Opens in a new window).
Log onto foremost.myflood.com to obtain a quote, submit applications and learn more about flood insurance.
Note: To obtain a User ID, please click the "Create Login with PIN" link on the Foremost Floodpro home page. If you have not previously received a PIN, call Agency Services at 866-796-7582 to have one provided to you.
Learn More About Flood Insurance
- Foremost.myflood.com (Opens in a new window) (obtain quotes, submit applications and learn more about Flood insurance)
- Foremost Flood Processing Center: 800-260-9270 (policy service, underwriting and claims)
- Foremost Flood Marketing Department: 818-876-3474
Some Flood Facts from Fema.gov, noaa.gov, and floodsmart.gov – 2020. Not all products, coverages and discounts are available in all areas. Foremost Flood insurance policies are underwritten by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), a sub-agency within the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).